[dissent-tech] Websites / Forums / Duplication of Info

RED redfoxdancing at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 13 14:56:37 BST 2004

Hi RKN
First off thanks for the support with the g8 website at enrager.net
the dissent web site is functional and stable at the moment and we are
waiting for feedback from others at the moment.
As for the forum we have at the moment no plans or have had no discussions
about this so perhaps a link to you is in order if that's ok with
yourselves?
As for the website itself, I personally agree we don't want to be
duplicating work, but nearer the time we may have problems with overload and
potentially shutdown requests by the police so a back up site or mirrors may
solve this. this is all to be discussed at a later date and you would be
welcome to come and comment. Any suggestions?
Gary