[dissent-tech] the calender

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Mon Nov 29 15:38:26 GMT 2004

I saw that the 'lastest events' bit that shows up on the frontpage, which
is linked to the calender has been turned off cos its gone weird!  I
thought this was a really excellent resource and would have been up for
putting the training weekends ands roadshow events on the calender if they
can come up on the front page.  Is there anyone out there who can fix
this?  I also thought it could be good to get local groups into using the
calender so we can see whats going on out there and be inspired!

Really hope someone can help.

Lots of love  Tamsin x