[dissent-tech] Web meeting at the Dissent gathering

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Mon Sep 6 19:42:25 BST 2004

Dear All,

It was discussed that there would be a meeting for those involved in the
website to sort a whole bunch of stuff out and that this would take place
on a weekday around the gathering so there was time to actually actively
do stuff and share information.  I'm now a bit confused about whent this
would be.  I am hoping it will be on the monday after the gathering,
partly so tht it could take a fair amount of the day but also as i am not
around until the thurday early evening (so it could also be thurday
evening).  Can anyone let me know what they can do or when it has been
decided that it would be, and also if there is a venue.  I also presumed
that it would be advertised on the gathering agenda so if other people
wanted to come they could.

It would be nice to find out asap, especially as the agenda is to go out
soon.

love T XX