[dissent-tech] Re: [uk_medics] web space

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Wed Sep 29 08:16:35 BST 2004

If we could just link that page to your website that would be much easier
for the web group, i think. I think the only addition for your site that
would be cool is if you could put the e-mail for those interested in the
dissent medics working group.  I also know people were really interested
in links or info specific to dealing with mental health /emotional trauma.
 I don't know if someone is definately working on this yet though - but if
you didn't mind perhaps working with them at a later date and maybe
including some of their  info on your site that would be cool.

love T