[dissent-tech] internet access at Glasgow gathering

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Wed Feb 9 13:03:29 GMT 2005

If people could also volunteer to teach (hopefully one person from each
local/working group) others just the basics of how to upload stuff e.g
documents, calender items and news onto the site that would be cool (i.e
without having to go into admin).   I'll give some time although my
knoweledge is very basic and i still don't know how to upload images to
the gallery
love t