[dissent-tech] Translations on the web

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Wed Feb 16 18:48:12 GMT 2005

After some discussions ages ago i've got round to playing with the website
a bit and have organised the translations as requested by some from the
international networking group.  I'm not sure its what you want 9e.g. the
international call out is not up there in news so the articles are not
linked by anything in other languages i.e Italiano at the top of the
article. I'm not sure about it - but its your call - is everybody happy?

P.s do u want to send me a english version of the original international
call to action.