[dissent-tech] Festival of Dissent area

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Wed Jan 5 12:32:41 GMT 2005

mycocktaildress at ukonline.co.uk wrote:

>now we know the festival is definetly happening and we have a site and dates it
>ould be wicked if we could have are own area of the website, with a link from
>the front page.

the answer is yes. Sorry about taking so long to get back to you.
I started to create Category  and Section for you.

but if you send me a brief paragraph about festival of dissent which
does not be much for now, so I can create one seed article then can add
to menu. Also if you have small logo ( jpg or png format, recommended no
bigger than 136 * 136) that can be added, or I will choose blank or
generic one.

Also send me the username you have registered with at site, check you
can still login with it first, any problems let us know.

To register go here:
http://www.dissent.org.uk/index.php?option=com_registration&task=register

Then I can give you access to edit stuff on site.

We hope to be set up to give training/guidance practical sessions in
site admin at next Dissent gathering. But nothing arranged yet as have
to check with organisers if possible.

In meantime do feedback to this dissent-tech list, or if you have my
phone number you can try me, and if luckily you might catch me able to
give guidance over phone.

Also note we still have yet to do an upgrade of software on site which
may mean a bit of down time, also which this will fix some bugs and give
better admin interface, it may for short period while we sort out break
some of modules / components, (hence me putting it off :)), as well as
being very busy with many web projects.

Join dissent-tech list if you wish to have notice of such downtime.
http://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/admin/dissent-tech

cheers,

Space Bunny

http://j12.org/sb/