[dissent-tech] Re: days of dissent PDFs

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Mon Jan 10 12:16:35 GMT 2005

I noticed that some of the days of dissent stuff is on the website but not
very many of the articles.  Does anyone have any info on this - does the
list moderator hold all the other days of dissent article?

Also its all under document downloads at the moment.  Is there any way
this could exist as webpages - i don't know how to do this?   I understand
the space was put aside -

love T