[dissent-tech] Re: Group listing on the dissent website

reading-anti-g8 at cyber-rights.net reading-anti-g8 at cyber-rights.net
Thu Jan 27 13:03:12 GMT 2005

Hiya folks,

Just a response to the below mail, sent out by Space Bunny.

Yeh we are active as a Dissent! local group, called RAGE (Reading
Anti G8) working within PGA hallmarks. We have weekly meetings, are
producing our own leaflets etc, are attracting new folks, are doing
outreach to other groups (community/political etc) in our area, are
organising our next film showing at present, we have an internal
email list and this email address, we dont have a phone number,
postal address or website though this is being considered, we are
donating this week out of our own pockets for the publicity funds
and have proposed that we can host one of the upcoming South East
Resist G8 Assemblies in Reading.

One member will be present at the Glasgow gathering so if anyone
can show how to upload onto Dissent! website at the gathering then
we will put up our leaflet designs etc.

Hope this clears things up and all is going well with the rest of
ya, cheers, RAGE.