[dissent-tech] whats going on?

Simon Thompson simaloko at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:04:17 BST 2005

What that your organisation that protested againest the G8 summit in
scotland a few days ago?  I dont agree with any of your points of view.  Im
pro capitalist, pro globalisation and support the war on global terrorism.

In my opinion if you dont like the democratic freedom of the west which
allows capitalism and the efforts of western governments to make everyones
life better.. why dont you just leave and move to the eastern world?

I'd like a reply from yourselves if your not too busy, you must have reasons
for doing what your doing, i dont see them so maybe you should tell me.

Awaiting your response,
Simon Thompson