[dissent-tech] new splash page for dissent site on cards

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Wed Jun 1 10:36:23 BST 2005

I think its great - My only suggestion are:

That the link to the front page is more explicit.  Maybe with a'frontpage'
written under miffy or the dissent logo.

The transport link - i think this should go to the transport page (the
working group one under the main menu) and we then put the link to ways to
travel to scotland at the top of the page with the transport working group
info below (as this also has links to the transportation hubs)

I think its very important that the support groups link goes to the
support group page (which i can update) as it has links to the websites of
legal, medics etc which will be very important duriing the actual summit.
I think it shoudl jsut say support groups - not event resources.  Also
working groups info is linked through the get involved bit.

Finally media - should just say media - as there is another links page and
its linked though the media page anyway.

Hope that all makes sense!

I think its really brilliant!

is that the   ANyuway i think you should go for it and then we can see
exactly how its all linked.  Brilliant