[dissent-tech] new splash page for dissent site on cards

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Wed Jun 1 11:14:09 BST 2005

Been talking to someone and in terms of info that people will really need
maybe instead of having support groups - we can have Legal - with a link
to the legal page and Medical - with a link to the medics page (which i
think has a link to the tramua).

The other support groups won't be that relevant during the mobilisation
and i'll try and write a clearer - support groups page from the main menu.