[dissent-tech] Images how to upload

Cat Tracker cattracker2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 13:35:08 GMT 2005

Memue items for festival and derby m17 are both temoray, as soon as the dates are here they can be cut, but it just makes it easier for people to see when directed in flyers etc, but yes i agree the menue is full.

There seems to be a bit of a problem with the front page, I think everyone is adding stuff there, when it dosent need to be.

I did not go to Glasgow so very much in the dark and out of sync with what is going on, is there a web meeting to be had?

or are we meeting in Leeds or somthing?
all the best
Gary

tabitha747 at riseup.net wrote:
Afraid i can't help but i had been thinking of e-mailing as the front page
and main menu is getting really busy. I guess i'd hope there were
categories enough for people to fit stuff in but new menu items have been
created for festival of dissent - which could have been linked through
both training and gatherings. And derby 17 which surely should have been
linked through info on action. Also with regard to the front page its
getting really busy and some things have been pushed off. Do we want to
work out a policy for what goes on the front page e.g new items - such as
the background to scotland can be there for a limited period but i think
its really big upand coming events that need that space e.g gatherings and
actions coming. I also think the international networking stuff- while
sure as a new item the front page makes sense but it shoulg be limited.
Also things can have a shorter intro - what happened to the click here to
read more that used to be up on the front page. I wonder if with more
stuff coming together the web is going to get much more busy and whether
having a page with guidelines on uploading stuff would be a good idea?
(which i think was talked about before) Any suggestions or offers?

Also while i'm here - if we can sort the facilities - can people make time
to do training at the festival of dissent? - do we want a training/working
group meeting?

love T