[dissent-tech] our overflowing side menu

jono J.Oppenheim at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Sun Mar 6 14:18:39 GMT 2005

Yes,
i agree.  Perhaps a meeting to sort out policy can be in leeds,
although it usually seems like people are just happy and few show up.

How about putting "Upcoming Events" as the top right menu,
so it would include [at the moment]

14/15
Derby M17
Convergence Space meeting in Edinburgh
London/Leeds Dissent meetings
Festival of Dissent

Then we can have the calendar [and this item can get taken off the
Main menu], then we can have "recent info" and "random picture".

The weather info can be taken off :( , and the template chooser
could also be taken off.  There is also a "Sections" menu on the LHS,
and this is perhaps not needed.

xj