[dissent-tech] Climate Action Link

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Sat Mar 26 16:43:45 GMT 2005

Hey there Andy,

We have had some discussion about needing a policy around the main menu
although the list (in my memory) was pretty quite about this and we talked
about sorting it penfing a meeting.  So anyway this is my understanding -
i understand that we did more or less agree we wanted the main menu to be
as simple as possible so that its not overloaded with stuff (as it did
get).  The menu items that are up there should cover everything and as an
action item the climate stuff seems sensible being where it is. O.K so
people may have to look in there but still (it could also be linked
through working groups if you are concenred about it). After the festival
i hope to sort out links to other sites under the main menu e.g. the
golfing site, the circa site, the cre8 summat site etc. I think it would
be unfair to let some sections be up there and not others and clearly if
all sections were up there it would be too much.

Hope this is cool (for info  i moved it the first time but not the second)

Love T