[dissent-tech] Climate Action Link

mycocktaildress at ukonline.co.uk mycocktaildress at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 19:36:04 GMT 2005

Hiya,

Don't know who has done it, but I put up a climate action link on the Main menu,
and then it was removed and hidden beneath the Action Information link.

Several people visited the website after I had put up the climate action stuff,
specifically looking for it and couldn't find it, so I put it back up in the
main menu.

It has since been hidden again.

Why?  Is there some reason or are people trying to sabotage the climate action
group.  If there is a good reason, perhas it would have been polite to email the
climate group and point out what you had done, especially after it was changed
the second time.

The climate action section is going to be quite a big section of the website, we
are currently working on indformation and call outs, I think it needs to be
reasonably easy to find.

hope you can help answer some of my questions

cheers

andy