[dissent-tech] website redesign

Jonathan Oppenheim J.Oppenheim at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Sat May 7 13:12:31 BST 2005

regarding website redisign, and an international page:

i have bbc'd a few people, who if they want to continue with
this discussion, should subscribe to to the dissent-tech list

A number of people feel we should redesign the webpage a bit,
in light of our changing audience as we approach the g8 summit.

One easy approach is to have the first news item take up most
of the page, and essentially be a good looking image with links
to click on for people wanting an intro, and people wanting to
get involved, and for the international webpage.

The international webpage link is below, and perhaps the international
working group can quickly put up a logo, and have links to all
the international pages.

http: //international.dissent.org.uk/

Those who are interested in design, include some people i have bbc'd
including A. S. and perhaps the people who did tenpounds.org who
might be interested in helping.  If you are, please join the tech
list, and go crazy!

xj