[dissent-tech] web changes

Jonathan Oppenheim J.Oppenheim at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 9 01:56:11 BST 2005

A fair bit has now changed on the website, including a
convergence info section, wishlistt additions, contact us page, etc.
And more sectioning, e.g. "Get Involved" has many of the
resources for members of the network, including the
"Adminstrator" link, and "Resources, is to be a starting
point for our resources (right now, mostly just document downloads),
but should include g8 resources.

It is just a start, and hopefully people can start to link up some
of the sections that were taken down.

I find the static pages for sections more easy on the eye than the
news sections which often become a mess.  Hopefully nothing has been
fucked up, so please let me know if things should be changed.

xj