[dissent-tech] Dissent website admin tips

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Mon May 9 08:35:14 BST 2005

If using the groovie Mozilla/Firefox browser or other browser which
blocks javascript popups please add dissent site to 'allow' list as
several features of wysiwyg editor us popup panels.

Always save or cancel any article edit don't just close a window. After
finishing all  edits checkin articles (link on left hand menu of front
end when logged in) just in case one has not done that. I often note
admins have left several articles checked out with them.

If someone wants to do a new template for website to add new version of
look and feel. Then let us know and look up on website of the
websolution Mambo that we use how to do and got for it.

If some one wants to do some static html pages for dissent to be served
up from dissent.org.uk let us know and go for it.

cheers

space bunny

http://j12.org/sb/web.htm