[dissent-tech] international pages

Jonathan Oppenheim jono at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Sat May 14 02:24:45 BST 2005

hi,
i think we really really really need the webpage to have
easy links to the international pages of various countries.

the international part of the text that Revolting sent had to be cut out
of the "get involved" section, 'cause the info is difficult/impossible
to find. [perhaps someone who knows where the links are, can add it back.
That would be appreciated]

i think translations should be a submenu for "international page"
(or whatever) which has links to all the various groups.

even better would be an initial splash screen which just has
a logo, and then "English, German, French, Spanish, Swahili etc."

this is pretty key, and a bit late for it.

more minor things,
i think instead of "convergence" the menu button should
be "Practical info."  Since "convergence" is an activist
term, which not everyone understands.  I think "Action" should
be action info.  as well.

But i think the website is slowly getting there.  We really
need more people helping.  Can people at Notts draft a few
helpers.

my 2p
xj