[dissent-tech] website homepage

revolting revolting2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 30 12:17:41 BST 2005

I think the website is looking much better and much more usable. One thought, I'm unsure about the function of the links on the front page. The ones which read: "Great Britain - Deutsch - Francais - Greek - Belgium - Ireland". Some of these are the names of countries, and some are the names of the/a langauge spoken in different countries. I'd say that it should either read: "Great Britain - Deutschland - France - Greece - Belgium - Ireland" and then link to the mobilisations from those areas. Or, better, I think, It should say something like:

"Mobilisations against the 2005 G8 Summit are being organised by people based in the following places: Great Britain - German-speaking parts of Europe - France - Greece - Belgium - Ireland"

Or since it seems a bit odd to have a link to the mobilisation in Great Britain from the Dissent! site (the link just links back to the same page). The following might be better:

"Mobilisations against the 2005 G8 Summit are also being organised by people based in the following places: German-speaking parts of Europe - France - Greece - Belgium - Ireland"

If people think that makes sense, it'd be great if someone could change it.

Cheers!