[DurhamDivest] Durham

Simon Bullock simon.bullock at foe.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 10:23:30 UTC 2017

Hey Mark,

Saw your note on what do they know website. I've still not had a reply from Durham, will let you know when I do!

How are you getting on with them? I'm most involved in the West Yorkshire campaign, and they're pretty stubbornly refusing to do anything... We'll get there eventually... :)

Simon

This email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments.

While Friends of the Earth takes care to protect its systems from virus attacks and other harmful events, the organisation gives no warranty that this message (including attachments) is free of any virus or other harmful matter and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the recipient receiving, opening or using it.

Friends of the Earth Trust, registered in England and Wales, charity number 281681, company number 01533942. Friends of the Earth Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 01012357. Registered office: The Printworks, 139 Clapham Road, London, SW9 0HP