[ENS] Appeal for support letters to our campaign to stop Islamic laws in Kurdistan

Houzan Mahmoud houzan73 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 01:01:07 GMT 2007

Dear friends

  Please see the attched appeal for support letters to our campaign to stop Islamic laws and islamisaiton
  of Kurdistan in the new proposed constitution for Kurdistan/Iraq.

  Please send your support letters to us, so we can hand them at the end of our campaign to the Kurdish parliament and
  constitution committee..

  We also ask you to circulate and publisize our campaign and appeal as wide as you can.

  Thank you so much for your support to our cause.

  Best Wishes

  Houzan Mahmoud
  campaign coordinator