[g8-sheffield] FW: Open meeting for 11th April G8 demo

fabian fab at in-no.org
Mon Apr 18 13:57:18 BST 2005

> So is this cynically scheduled to undermine the open G8 planning meeting
> that we are organising or is that just me? You've got to love those
> wacky scheisters in the SWP. Do you think there would be any point in
> some of our own making a point fo going to their meeting at least to
> hear what they are saying?

I think it is not really an interesting meeting there as they just put it
up to confuse people who might want to visit our meeting...
However it should be sufficient to have one person going there with a
bunch of flyers and tell people there what we have planned so far...
plus our website adress and how to get involved...
if you want to have a look

www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk

Fabian

> Chris
>
> worldwarfree at riseup.net wrote:
>> so the good old swp are up to ther old tricks well there is no little
>> suprise in
>> this..
>>
>> lets take this as an oppertunaty to have a block of the ad hoc on there
>> demo..
>> lets have banners a3 posters to change there placards..
>>
>> flyers to tell people of what we have planned for when the g8 comes to
>> sheffield..
>>
>> i have no real time for the swp.. and there was me thinking of knocing
>> on there
>> door shareing a cup of tea with them and inviteing them to become
>> involved..
>>
>> well thay have organised a demo.. on the very day of peace in the park..
>> what if
>> that demo was not to march from a to b.. what if that demo become the
>> very
>> exallant lattern parade..
>>
>> what if that demo marched upto where peace in the park is being hold..
>> what if
>> we was not to ask the babylon (the empire for those into star treck)..
>> what if
>> bikes was to become part of that demo..
>>
>> what if the demo to become peace in the park on a street near town.. we
>> are more
>> powerfull than the old boring trots are we not people? lets not argue
>> with the
>> trots but take over the demo.. to remmeber all the dead of capitalism..
>> in our
>> decanadance people die.. lets remeber the dead on june 11th..
>>
>> lets take over there demo and show them a real good old allternative to
>> the
>> boreing talk of revolution.. i desire not to change this world fro
>> another set
>> of masters.. but a world of no masters no leaders.. what do you desire?
>> we had
>> a good meeting wed night lets keep moveing foroword and upword.. the
>> world is
>> ours to take back.. not the the trots of any sectarian group..
>>
>> mozaz..

_:/^/<>