[g8-sheffield] Statement on the policing of protests

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:29:59 BST 2005

for witnesses of arrests on last paragraphs and useful contact numbers
for those concerned.

address

in

cases we

are

aged

Section 60 of
Dungavel

Hori-zone

Alternatives

against

Apparently the

resources

Policing of

Prisoner

Phone:

--

Please, never despise the translator. She is the mailman of human
civilisation.