[g8-sheffield] accommodation

Dave Havard deacondave at onetel.com
Fri Jun 3 07:39:03 BST 2005

Hello again,

I got dropped off this list somehow so have been a bit out of the loop.
As Jason points out we don't have an e-mail address advertised for
accomodation.  Is someone willing to coordinate accomodation and create
an e-mail address for that purpose ?  We have space at the Ashram and
can organise space elsewhere if we know how many are coming.

Many thanks,
Dave