[g8-sheffield] Gimme yer money!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 9 12:09:47 BST 2005

Allo,

I'm doing a flyer for the Peace-in-the-Park radical G8-related goings on.

Thing is - I'm stony broke.  Is there any money in the G8 pot to print
it?  If not, I'll go begging elsewhere...

You'll know if ya went to last night's meeting includes:

*'Speakeasy' Info-cafe, wi luvlee scoff and radical info stalls from G8
Sheffield folk, Indymedia and others
*Workshop space w/ things like legal advice from a solicitor, direct
action, subvertising from the UHC collective, theatre and action, plus more
*... and we will hopefully also be using the space under CIRCA's awning
to do some stuff too (plus they have their own info-stall in the
caravan, w / books for sale n stuff.)

And hopefully some folk will be doing an open discussion about the G8
coming to Sheffield, and beyond, at maybe 1 o clock...

I want to print em tomorrow, so if there's there's any spare printing
cash, please let poor broke me know.

Cheers all,

Dan