[g8-sheffield] Workshop offer

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 12:03:35 BST 2005

jb> Dear Counter Conference organisers.. Im a healer who works in
jb> Sheffield and I'm currently running a workshop called  'Reclaim
jb> your Power and Cut the Cords that Bind'. I'm interested in doing
jb> this workshop with any of the would be activists who're
jb> interested.

This sounds very interesting Jo! I'd be interested (as long as not
involved with any actions etc. at the same time). I'm sure others
would be too.

Who's organising the workshops then?

steve