[g8-sheffield] Oppenly Classist..

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 9 16:31:13 BST 2005

Hi

On Thu 09-Jun-2005 at 03:44:54PM +0200, fabian wrote:

> is classwar hoddies against suits, golfing vs. football,
> is it merely fashion? From my perspective: It certainly
> is.

Yep, 99% of the time this is what class means in the UK,
it is very rarely used to mean the  economic position of
people in sociaty -- if it were then people would realise
that most of the "middle class" are actually part of the
working class...

Also the articles are are being reposted to this list have
been sent to many lists and published on many web sites
before... (yawn)

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World