[g8-sheffield] Re: this list is supposed to be about the G8

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Jun 10 23:20:54 BST 2005

I understand that English people (some of them, the better educated
"classes") have a deep love for practicalities and practical related
stuff. (That's why they have surprised the world with their
inventions adn engineering advance).But there is no point in moving
without knowing and better
understanding yours and other's motivations for acting, if you know what
i mean.
I would really be sad if on the grounds of not being "practical"
discussion on philosophical issues was banned in this or any other lists...

amp