[g8-sheffield] suggested "reclaim the streets" candlelit march

Jillian Creasy jcreasy at onetel.com
Sun Jun 12 21:49:06 BST 2005

Dear all
A friend of mine suggested a candlelit march to reclaim the streets when sections 13, 14 and 14a are lifted. This was when we thought that would be at midnight on Thursday (after our esteemed visitors had left the Cutlers Hall and retreated to the Marriott Hotel). Now we know the powers will be applied until 6pm on Friday - but maybe there would be a case for a celebratory march around town then????
Just passing on the message.
Jillian