[g8-sheffield] workshop for friday

rosie heller mobilemidwife at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 23:34:59 BST 2005

hi there, hope this is an ok email address to send, sorry i lost the
other one i was given... my workshop idea was for friday- could it
start at half one??  i will be at heeley farm until then, here the
workshop thing to put out,
"be the change you want to see in the world" a chance to gather and
celebrate the alternatives to the G8 and discuss what we want insted
of the G8 for the future. Bring your ideas and examples of all the
wonderful thing that can happen- get inspired and hope-filled!

please do let me know if this is all you need from me, i will be about
a bit, especially on wednesday i think, not sure about thursday yet,
we'll see, do call me 266 2671, if there is anything else, otherwise
if you can email me to let me know that this has got to someone that
would feel good so that i know it is ready to go! peace rosie