[g8-sheffield] Re: Police to allow protesters inside G8 exclusion zones

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:16:32 BST 2005

There will be limited road closures in the city centre when events
take place next Wednesday and Thursday.

The most significant is the closure of Arundel Gate from just before 6
pm on Wednesday until the following morning.

Apologies if this is obvious but our question here is: does this apply
also to persons walking two by two? Or only to vehicles and marches or
processions?
Or both?

adriana

--