[g8-sheffield] Re: Arrested]

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Fri Jun 17 21:11:27 BST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Arrested
Date: 	Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:47:18 +0100 (BST)
From: 	Jan Worth <janworth at btinternet.com>
To: 	@mp <amparo2yo at telefonica.net>

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me.
Elah was in court at 3.00 today charged with Intimidating a police
officer and disorderly conduct
She had a solicitor from Howells , they are very sharp and take no crap.
She pleaded not guilty and the court case comes up in around October
The mainstream news, including Hallam FM radio and the local press
haven't even made a pretence at covering what happened last night other
than repeating without question police re-invention and fabrication. Is
there no one in the local main stream who has a shred of journalistic
integretity about them ?
Jan

*/"@mp" <amparo2yo at telefonica.net>/* wrote:

      > Dear Jan Worth

     In addition to the legal service team at 07913779976, 24 hours from
     Wednesday morning.

     we shall help you inform the following persons about your daughter's
     arrest asap:

     If you want a solicitor: we advise you to phone Kieran Clarke 01246
     211006 . If your daughter is offered a caution she should make sure she
     speaks to a solicitor first.

     Convergence Centre at 07786907084

     If you want your daughter's release to be known by journalist Marco van
     Belle, Look North,
     his public phone number is 07866601450

     My best wishes and sincere hope that your daugher is released and
     safe soon.

--
"Porque o único sentido oculto das cousas
   É elas não terem sentido oculto nenhum" (A. Caeiro)

http://www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk/
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8