[g8-sheffield] Re:the right of unlawful protest

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 02:42:36 BST 2005

ApparentlyApparentlyApparentlyApparentlyApparently.........................

I propose a future workshop on the origins and backgrounds of fascism?>>>>>>>>>>Well we maybe should start with some egalitarian principles and maybe some earth-awareness?

To state it mildly, where are you coming from?  Catholic priests? behaviour and standards? We've grown out of it.

I hope our ancestors dig up our remains and say: these guys survived, corrected and deflected a terrible mistaken way of living on our planet and in our universe, that of thinking we were important.