[g8-sheffield] The right of lawful protest

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 04:03:12 BST 2005

I was too hard on you. This is my apology. I don't care what we look like to
Europe or America or anyone else looking in, there is no nice way to draw
people in to something nasty. The business men taking over our civil
liberties are nasty and it's nice to save the planet but nasty to not like
B(ush)&B(lair). B&B.

Get people into making wild gardens first like Bill Oddy and then tell them
they have to stand up to the superpowers alone and undefended.

The police force and the army is made of aliens then? Do any of them prefer
to leave quietly and then sort of get hard-to-find when the fingerprint men
come round for their questionable sons' ID cards? In any struggle it's
imperative to have the army on your side! Sounds like the royalty or the
(below-no such thing) working class!
The information available has to be logical, not defiant, especially to our
brothers and sisters among the Red Heads in Scotland.