[g8-sheffield] using the convergence space for a zine reading

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Jun 27 10:30:17 BST 2005

Hey,

I guess we need a way of deciding!  But I'm imagining that It'd be
cool.  There's not supposed to be another Matilda meeting until 18th
July, and you can't wait til then.

How about - does anyone object?

p.s. Fancy joining the Matilda list?  The G8 one will be (probably)
closed down after the circus leaves Scotland...

peace

Dan
----