[g8-sheffield] Re:Chris Malins

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sun Jun 26 12:46:57 BST 2005

> Certainly, while there are problems in society caused
>> within the laws, there are also problems associated with breaking
>> them, and it should not be held as necessarily obvious that there
>> is no legitmacy to a position that follows them.

I can see that you are on other arguments and hope to chat with you soon
on Matilda.
 From a writer's point of view, my weapon against there misuse of
language is to think in a poetical way.
Therefore, if they (unstable power position) dare tell me that my
protest is illegal or that i am an unlawful protester if I don't do this
or that, my answer is to qualify a term like "right" with their worst
qualifiers. Much the same as calling you filthy radicals,

Healthy tip: breaking the laws works much in conjunction with making and
enforcing them: no police without crime, no crime without law, burglars
are inside the system as much as after-burglar coppers are. Then what
can we do?

Someone proposed having created "an outer ring" to match the inner ring
on 16-J Thursday demos. I like that. Let's practice it in the future.
Sorry for the digression: but if we could have joined forces it would
have been better.
The strategy of openness seems to have worked, no laptops seized, good
publicity for convergence place on Look North ... Well, congratulations
to the Indymedia crews.
At least.
How do we change the electoral system in this country so that it does
not overfavour winners?