[g8-sheffield] Transport too and from

Alex Fenton-Thomas g8_int_r8 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:16:12 BST 2005

Hiya everyone,
I've finally sorted meself out an e-mail whatsit and joined this list, I'm
Alex from that mad g8 week, Nat's son (the one who started the week with a
full head of hair and ended it with a skinhead:-). Anyway, cos of exams and
shit I can't go to Edinburgh til tuesday 5th July and I've got no way of
doin it, so is anyone goin up on that day or after whose willing to let me
tag along? or does anyone wanna hitch with me   might be fun or might be
scary  I've never hitched anywhere near that far before so company wud be
appreciated
see u all innabit
love Alex xxx