[g8-sheffield] Re: ganymede and witnesses of arrests

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 28 23:34:42 BST 2005

Persons interested in making statements as witnesses are welcome.
There is a witness form available at the wiki, at

http://www.wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Witness_Statement

The legal support group's telephone number is 07913779976 ; Müllen
solicitors, Sheffield. (as printed on bust cards)

One protester who was arrested turned to Howells solicitors