[g8-sheffield] Police and protest

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:12:41 BST 2005

Hello all,

There's an academic Dave Waddington at Hallam looking to interview
people about protest and the police with regard to the G8 in Sheffield.
I suggested Moses and ACAB might have interesting perspectives, and he's
trying to get hold of Lesley. His email address is
d.p.waddington at shu.ac.uk, if anyone thinks they might be able to help
him out, especially the three mentioned.

Chris