[g8-sheffield] (no subject)

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:14:25 GMT 2005

Hi,
I send my apologies cos I won't make the next meeting.
Re the non-violence statement - either of them are fine by me, but the most
important thing is we don't waste time discussing it.  Its just going to
drain energy from more important things.
Re venues - the Quaker meeting house on St James St in town is really nice,
but i don't know how much it costs.
I don't mind my house being used - its out of town (£1.10 on the bus) but
has desks and internet access if required.
If we're having a street party the most important thing is the music - samba
bands do need breaks or their hands start bleeding, so maybe we should see
if anyones got a sound system.
Have fun,  Julie x

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South