[g8-sheffield] Re: informal suggested agenda for tomorrow's meeting please confirm

Philippe Deux hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:54:11 GMT 2005

Since you are making a practical proposal, :

I was going to add this suggestion to agenda for tomorrow:
please someone bring a *map* or maps of *Sheffield* to figure out any
actions, for planning street festival, etc.

Also: in relation to smiley steve's request, and her quote about
"confrontational", i thought that Sheffield Social Forum was following
the PGA Hallmarks, which endorse a confrontational (*different from*
violent) approach to any G8s.

I refer to the PGA hallmarks because Dave explained how he panicked at
the BOM due to someone not following their guidelines.

Following the said PGA hallmarks, then, a letter to the g8, asking them
"to go
home" has been drafted. If you are interested in reading this public
letter, (aimed at wide media circulation), let me know and i will take
it to the meeting
tomorrow as well, with my brief explanations.

please bring also some *maps*

good luck and best wishes

adriana