[g8-sheffield] [Fwd: [ssf] G8 arrests in Derby]

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Mar 19 11:25:20 GMT 2005

hello i was there and i feel there is not much to report back as it would be..
urbanparanoia have said all along there seems to very little point in protest
any kinda of action.. this not bowing down to the state.. look at the world.. i
mean look at the world.. give very serious consdration to levell of police in
darby.. ive had first hand reprts from friends who live there.. well b4 the
event people was getting harassed.. we are seeing the same in sheffield.. for
urbanparanoia we ask which circus do we dislike more? the g8 one? of the self
intrested protest one? we like nither.. as said following the metting from
deedah there was a very serious amoount of self intrest and bullshit.. our
thoughts have been along the same lines holding a press confrance b4 the event
in sheffield exposeing the state reprshon that is been implemented.. from darby
to sheffield and scotland this all seems to be dry run for what is to come ie
1984 police state.. the terroism act passed with out much notice or protest
from the politcall left.. muslims and islam is being targeted with out much
notice.. apart from the swp useing this for there own fucking agenda.. it is
the same old shit from both fucking sides.. urbanparanoia are on nither..

Mr M...
http://pretentiousartist.com/