[g8-sheffield] [Fwd: [ssf] G8 arrests in Derby]

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Mar 19 16:33:42 GMT 2005

Quoting Dan <dan at aktivix.org>:

dan wrote:
The point about Islam - and the targetting of certain groups, and the
local impact this is having - is hugely important.  It's one I'm chasing
up at the mo - but not in a 'let's try n shackle the Islam bandwagon to
the RESPECT horse' way.

Mr M: reply..
of course not my point was this:

islam is a pretex for the widder clamp down.. thay have gone for islam i feel
because thay feel (well i know) thay can play the race card.. we all know how
racism works it subdegates them and us.. in this respect the swp have that side
worked out.. i nither have time for there brand or any brand of politics of the
left anarchist kind.. it leaves me cold dan you read
http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/ssf/2005-March/001148.html and gave a good
reply and i urge other here to read that very important writeing.. being at
ground level as it would be you see shit you should nither wittnass have
anything to do with.. but haveing a crack whore liveing above centres you oh
shit it centres you.. but it als make you understand the very nasty politics of
the bnp and why the working class are following..

“We need to take time out of life and understand a moments reflection is
better than anger”

dan wrote:
There's stuff we can do - good stuff.  And I agree that the protest
movement can be obtuse.  Where was the analysis of what was happening in
Derby?  The Indymedia newswire flooded with reports, showing again that
it's protest blog role is vital.  But that needs balancing with trying
to explain why we're doing it.

Mr M: reply.
there was none just images following image of riot police it left me cold to my
very core and i have no doubt people looking will feel the same and think what
the fuck is there any point to standing up when you are going to get robo cop
giveing you shit.. it is just riot porn and all porn leves me fucking cold..

of course we need to give an explanation and acount of why we are not for the
g8.. did you notice i used not for instaed of against? why we need a posative
and all the indymedia protest blog is feeding into the negative.. another means
thay subdegate all us..

i have been reading http://www.arthurmag.com/news/ and a articall j g ballerd he
states that the middle class are the new slave class and you know what he is so
right.. so why are indymedia acting like servants to the masters and feeding us
such negative news.. i can get this from the bbc and elsewhere.. i goto
indymedia for a diffront perspective.. not fucking riot porn.. oh but get of
your backside and write Mr M.. dan did just that here
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2005/02/305814.html only to
have it shoved down the wire by this
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2005/02/305925.html yet more
riot porn..