[g8-sheffield] Report from Legal Group

Philippe Deux hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Mon Mar 21 00:09:31 GMT 2005

Hello, good for urbanparanoia and monkey Steve,
I am transcribing this info (Derby related) for anyone interested.
There is more than one stadium in Sheffield, had you realized?

Derby' s venue was chosen for being constituency site for one minister
attending. Brightside has about 13,000 electors correct me if I'm wrong.
By the way what a wonderful e-government site Sheffield city council is
implementing (with Direct Gov).!
Well it 's not your (our ) fault if there is "nothing" left to the left
of new labour, is it?

ashy hugs without our holy thursday (no communion for communists)!

@mp

Hi Adam,

Can we also say:

*     we are also looking for an office
*    we will be printing bust cards for the events (and in a number of
languages)
*    We intend to run a 24 hour staffed phone line throughout the events
*    We will have a presence at the convergence centre throughout to give
support and advice
*    We are working on having people in court when arrestees appear
*    We are looking at the feasibility of translators on call for those
arrested and needing support
*    We are working with solicitors to have legal support for those stopped
at customs

Tony W