[g8-sheffield] Terror n torture

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Mar 21 13:13:59 GMT 2005

what terroist threat.. there aint one.. the twin towers happend due to the
sanctions of the cia mi5.. of course i would say this i find myself very much
on the side of islam..

we seem to be debating not much.. instaed we should debateing what are we going
to when the g8 comes to sheffield..

at the last meeting we gave a very clear indecation as to the very possible
location that being don valley..

do some phoneig yourself.. all venues hotels bed brekfrost are fully booked out
b4 the 15th june and following likewise all possible venues...

this is what urbanparanoia are good at doing finding out the real shit.. we can
all join in the pontification of violance non violance etc..

but then agents of the state would have us debateing this.. because it takes our
focuss away from the real shit.. dose it not workers power.. i ask who are
paying your wages?

instaed of agreeing planning an action we spent an age in a massdebate when it
was agreed at the first meeting the policy of non violance..

workers power just did not care to understand the very point urbanparanoia was
makeing.. i wonder why this would be? call it paranoia but ill ask agine who
are workers power being paid by was there aim to disrupt this group?

when we get toghther agine i ask we agree a plan of action the follow through
with how we are going to make that action work and this will then lead to issue
of violance and no violance..

Mr M..