[g8-sheffield] JHA venue

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Tue Mar 22 02:37:50 GMT 2005

On the subject of venue, it struck me the timing of the Town Hall
refurbishment seems a little too fortunate...

"On Saturday an informative tour of the city will take in some of our most
impressive venues. Sheffield City Hall will showcase its impressive face-lift
after a £12.5 million refurbishment to transform one of the most prestigious
buildings in the city into a multi functional conference venue for up to 2400
delegates. "

...and if they have said the city centre is being shut off that would suggest
a more central venue. There isn't much in the way of conference facilities out
at Don Valley although certainly accomodation there is a possibility.

Jason