[g8-sheffield] G8 weekend in Leeds

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 22 10:54:18 GMT 2005

Hia,

Anyone want to go to this?

http://www.dissent.org.uk/content/view/154/1/

G8 Dissent - Leeds 26-27th March: Working Group Meetings, Discussion
Spaces and Networkwide Feedback

There are a number of working group meetings/discussion spaces happening
in Leeds from the 26 - 27th March (yes, it is during  Easter, but a
vegan easter egg hunt is being planned...) including-

International Networking (Sunday), Climate Action, Festival of Dissent!,
Process Group, Web Group and Web Training, Publicity,
Transport/Logistics, Media, Beacons of Dissent!, Convergence Meeting
Feedback, Action Discussion and more....

Don't think I can make it for the whole weekend, but we could really do
with going there to network about Sheffield's G8 event.

Dan.