[g8-sheffield] Wednesday (tomorrow) meeting

Chris Malins c.malins at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 16:10:55 BST 2005

Hi G8 fans,

Its that time again where we need to work out a loose agenda for
tomorrow's meeting, to help the facilitator timekeep. I'm not going to
make a proposal this time, having missed the last meeting, but if people
could suggest anything that they feel needs to be addressed I think that
it would be very helpful to have warning in advance.

One issue which I think it would be wise to consider is feedback from
the Derby G8 meeting, which could well be seen as indicative of likely

I agree with Dan that having a larger meeting to start really pulling
people and ideas together would be productive, what does everyone else
think?

Chris